Name:

I enjoy visiting Christmas Markets and I hope you will find one you will enjoy visiting.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Aachen Christmas Market: Walking Directions from the Train

Last time I went to the Aachen Christmas Market I took a bus. It took a long time and on the way back I got quite lost. If I go again this year, I am taking this map. You can see the blue lines at the "Hauptbahnhof." That's the main train station in Aachen. Click on the map, print it out, and take it with you. That's what I plan to do. The map is from a website I can't remember.

Aachen is well worth a journey. Arrive early, as there is plenty to do. The Christmas Market is just outside the Dom, which is Charlemagne's church. Take plenty of money, as you won't be able to resist the gingerbread!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home